This website requires JavaScript.

Villa secret Vourvourou

SITHONIA
9
Guests
5
Beds
3
Baths
100 m
Distance From Sea

Description

Description

Villa secret Vourvourou is a luxury property for rental situated in one of the most secluded region of Sithonia Halkidiki Greece. Laying close in proximity to many lovely cafes and restaurants. Its position offers unrestricted views of the Aegean Sea and Mount Athos peninsula.

Villa secret Vourvourou ся located in one of the best spot, in walking distance of four beaches including the famous Karidi beach, there is also a small secluded beach directly in front of the villa.

The modern exterior of this house blends perfectly with the white Cycladian interior. It is equipped with all the modern amenities that guarantee you a luxurious and relaxing vacation. The indoor outdoor living offers you a chance to enjoy the spectacular views whilst in the comfort of your own villa as offers amazing sew view to Athos peninsula.

Villa secret Vourvourou is located in just 100 meters from the beach with access through off road small path.

Ground level: Living room area, fully equipped kitchen, direct access to the garden, outside living and dining area, 1 double room with en-suite bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 child room with a single bed plus 1 more bathroom.

1st floor: 1 master double room connected with en-suite bathroom as a child room with a bunk bed ideal for 2 child’s.

This property is ideal for family vacation.

What we love…

This villa is far from the crowd, with a beautiful view, amidst incredible nature … The beach is among wild rocks, beautiful and accessible only by a stone, secret path. Crystal clear water, sandy beach, seclusion …

If you want to add value to your vacation – make yourself an unforgettable daily cruise with our partners LUXURY SPORT CRUISES

Daily rates

APRIL € 300/night
MAY € 350/night
JUNE 1 – 14 € 450/night
JUNE 15– 30 € 600/night
JULY € 780/night
AUGUST 1 – 25 € 1200/night
AUGUST 26 – 31 € 780/night
SEPTEMBER 1 – 10 € 780/night
SEPTEMBER 11 – 30 € 450/night
OCTOBER € 300/night

Services

  • Private parking
  • Private garden
  • BBQ
  • Wi-Fi access
  • Sunbeds/Umbrellas

Additional Information

  • Dining area
  • Living room
  • TV Satellite
  • External living room
  • External shower
  • Private area
  • Private garden
  • Towels/Linen
  • Iron board
  • Washing machine
  • Dish washer
  • Hairdryer
  • Sunbeds/Umbrellas

Rules

  • For reservation – 30% in advance, the rest – 70%  at check-in
  • Check-in time: 15:00
  • Time of departure: 10:00
  • Smoking prohibited
  • Guarantee fee: 500 euros

View our terms

Halkidiki Villa

+30 6908 215 663
[email protected]

Meliton Group Ltd
148 str. Vasilissis Olgas
ZIP 54645 / Thessaloniki Pefkochori / Halkidiki

Villas for Rents in Greece

Villas for rent Greece | Villas in Halkidiki for rent | Halkidiki front line villas Villas in Kassandra | Villas in Hanioti | Pefkohori villas to rent | Villas in Sani Resort | Villas in Nikiti | Villas in Neos Marmaras | Beach villas Greece | Sithonia beachfront villas

Contact us